Everyone needs to sleep, but it’s not good to feel sleepy all the time. People with anxiety disorder always want to sleep, they feel tired from morning till night and then again and again.
When people always want to sleep, it’s the smallest problem for them. Of course, it’s not pleasant, but still for some it’s better than constant insomnia. On the whole, they can’t be happy, if they feel tired all the time. They can’t work properly, enjoy their life, the only thing they think about is sleep. The only thing they can do is stay in bed. The reasons for constant tiredness and sleepiness are the following:
- Low blood pressure. This disease is frequently accompanied with constant weakness, nausea, dizziness.
- Excessive fatigability. When people work too hard, they naturally get tired. At that moment they suffer from headache, weakness, blurry vision, ringing in ears.
- Too many sedatives. People with anxiety disorder tend to take too many medicines and many of them make them feel sleepy.
- Vitamin deficiency. When people suffer from lack of necessary vitamins, they always want to sleep.
- Hormone imbalance. It’s another reason for feeling sleepy and tired all the time. Apart from such symptoms, people also may suffer from bad memory, overweight and dry skin.
- Sleep disorder. Many people with anxiety disorder don’t sleep well. They wake up many times every night, that’s why they get up in the morning and already feel tired.
- Depression. It’s always accompanied with apathy. People are used to their sleepiness and don’t want to do anything with it.
When people always want to sleep and have no motivation, they also suffer from the following symptoms:
- Lack of mental and physical activity.
- Pulse in temple.
It doesn’t mean, that people, who always want to sleep, can fall asleep. They’re so anxious, that they literally can’t relax. At the same time they suffer from constant tiredness and it’s very complicated for them.
Since constant sleepiness can be caused by many different reasons, its treatment depends on the cause. For example, when people have low blood pressure, they can get help from medicines, which make blood pressure stable. If the reason is lack of vitamins, it’s necessary to eat healthy food. The following recommendations can also help:
- Take long walks. Fresh air is so useful, that it will help you relax and sleep well at night. The next morning you’ll get up happy!
- Physical exercises improve your mood and health.
- New impressions will help you feel happy too. Meet new people, find new hobbies.
- Try to practice better sleep habits. Your room should be dark and quiet. Sometimes some white noise can help you relax. And avoid drinking coffee before going to bed.
Don’t forget to consult a doctor and a therapist. Maybe you need to have a full medical examination. Don’t ignore this problem, because it can be very serious. Specialists will help you find the real reason for your constant sleepiness and remove them.